Everyday from 9.00am to 4.30pm
, Competition day-courses are supervised by the same racers-instructors and trainers each season
. This option is perfect for teens who want to improve and race in Giant Slalom (Flèche) and Special Slalom (Chamois).
It allows instructors to have a better follow-up
on teens and for them to improve faster
. Besides, they will probably meet the same friends every winter !
The group takes lunch with the instructor in different restaurants on the slopes or at the bottom of the resort.SCHEDULE :
- Level required: Gold Star
- Training by instructors who are experts in Giant, Special and Super G slalom
- Free-ski and work on moguls
- Privatised slopes only for these groups
- 2 timed races "Flèche des Stages" and "Chamois des Stages" in the week : races especially reserved to these groups (maximum 70 participants). Ski Open national ranking.
- Technical analysis and advice, individual corrections and videos
- Participation in races organized by ESF ski schools and FFS (French Ski Federation)
: Ski d'Or, Coq d'Or, Course Bailly, Promontagne...
- Available on Saturdays