Every day from 9.00am to 4.30pm
, competition courses are supervised by the same racers-instructors and trainers each season.
This option is perfect for children who want to improve and race in Giant Slalom (Flèche) and Special Slalom (Chamois).
It allows instructors to have a better follow-up
on children and for them to improve faster
Besides, they will probably meet the same friends every winter !
Your kid will learn how to race, to develop his mindset and to beat the time and become a champion !
The group takes lunch with the instructor in different restaurants on the slopes or at the bottom of the resort.
- Level required: 3rd Star
- Training for Bronze and Gold Star tests
COMPETITION LEVEL :
- Level required: Gold Star
- Training by instructors who are experts in Giant, Special and Super G slalom
- Free-ski and work on moguls
- Privatised slopes only for these groups
- 2 timed races "Flèche des Stages" and "Chamois des Stages" in the week : races especially reserved to these groups (maximum 70 participants). Ski Open national ranking.
- Technical analysis and advice, individual corrections and videos
- Participation in races organized by ESF ski schools and FFS (French Ski Federation) : Ski d'Or, Coq d'Or, Course Bailly, Promontagne...
- Available on Saturdays