ADVICE FOR PARENTS
our recommendations for your children
Please make sure you fully understand the following information so that your child has a great time at Val d'Isère!
- Lift passes are not required for children signed up for lessons at the Snow Garden and those signed up for Ourson or Flocon preparation lessons. For Ourson or Flocon levels, instructors will let you know the night before if your child needs to get a lift pass, depending on their progress and weather conditions.
- For children under the age of 5 years old, passes are free of charge and available for pick-up at our lift-pass ticket windows (bring proof of age).
- Make sure your child is early to lesson meeting points.
- Your child must always have their pass on them during their lessons, even private ones.
- Dress your child for the weather: skis, boots, helmet, warm clothing, sunscreen, goggles or mask, tissues and a little snack for snack breaks.
- Weather conditions and malfunctioning lifts among other accidents cannot be blamed on instructors, things happen.
- Event times and schedules can be changed at any time during the season if ESF sees fit.
- On Friday, the last 15 minutes of lessons are dedicated to a weekly recap and to new level results with children and their instructors.
- ESF reserves the right to cancel and refund your group lessons that have less than 3 people signed up.
- No refunds will be issued (more information in our general terms and conditions of sale).